[Λύθηκε] - Tο τρέμουλο του τιμονιού!!!!

να δω πανω στου Θοδωρη και σας λεω αυριο. Θα δοκιμασω να τα συγκρινω με ενος δεξιοτιμονου και βλεπουμε. 

Οκ και μετά θα το δω αν είναι ίδιος με τα αριστεροτίμονα.

Δημήτρης

αυτο που μπορω να κανω για να δουμε την διαφορα να συγκρινω ενα αμαξι που ειναι για σερβις, παλιο και ενα νεο απο PDI που εχω στην αποθηκη

Εγω αντιμετωπίζω εδω και αρκετό καιρό το πρόβλημα. Οταν το αυτοκίνητο ειναι σταματημένο δουλεύει στην αρχή μια χαρα. Οταν ξεκινήσεις και δουλέψει το Τιμονι ξεκινάει το πρόβλημα. Είχαν πει κάποια στιγμή θα έβγαζε ανάκληση αλλά τίποτα. Στην αντιπρωσοπεια μου είπαν ότι κοστίζει 500€ και δεν το εφτιαξα. Αν βρείτε λύση πείτε το και σ εμένα γιατι πρέπει να φτιαχτεί.

Υπάρχει παγκοσμια στρατηγικη της Audi που ονομαζεται goodwill Να πληρωσεις γιατι? Στον τρίτο χρόνο καλυπτει 100 % τα εξαρτηματα και απο εκει και μετα και για πολλα χρονια δίνει κάλυψη σε ποσοστο. Ειναι εργαλείο που μάλλον δεν το δουλευει κανεις στην Ελλαδα. Καποια στιγμη ακουσα οτι κάποιος απο εσας κληθηκε να πληρωσει mechatronic και δεν καταλαβα το λογο.

Δεν πειράζει Νίκο! Εξυπηρέτηση μας κάνεις φυσικά και προαιρετικά και αν το επιτρέψει η δουλειά σου, το κοιτάς :JC_doubleup:

Δημήτρης

• 2 weeks later...

Παιδιά το δοχείο των υγρών του τιμονιού ανοίγει απλά με το χερι στο Β8?Τωρα τελευταία εχω την αίσθηση οτι κάπως εχει αλλάξει ο ηχος που ακούω και λεω να ελέγξω τα υγρά...

Ειχε ποτε καποιος προβλημα με την αντλία?

• 1 month later...

Hello! Welcome to Audi Sport club!

It would be nice, if you could also introduce your self here (subforum for new members):

http://forum.audisportsclub.gr/index.php/forum/24-%CE%BD%CE%AD%CE%B1-%CE%BC%CE%AD%CE%BB%CE%B7/

Answering your question I will try to make a translation to nickA418t post, as it seems, that he found the source of the problem:

I found a TPI (Technical product information) refers to vibration on the steering wheel to the above model, but does not solve the problem adequately. The procedure is as follows:

Solved the steering column at the bottom and after checking that the flange is in place, spay it (with a special spray)and simultaneously to turn the wheel. States that if the problem persists, you have to send technical question to Audi factory.

From the file, where I searched the solution , I saw that the problem is more complex. The culprit is the one high pressure hose, that leaves the power steering pump . The cars that have servotronic, the pressure hose has the wrong inner diameter, giving wrong results also to the power assistive. So, when the car is stopped and you turn the steering wheel, it (the steering wheel) makes this strange noise, it is becuase the pressure is not stable and comes with waves. 

It has nothing to do either with scissors or with anything else.

The Part number has changed and new models are new and thats why they do not have the problem. This problem is solved by changing the hose with the new replacement part.

I do not know if the new hose that we have replaced is the one that will solve the problem also on your own cars.   for the simple reason that here the cars are right hand drive and they don't have all the same parts with the left hand driving vehicles (due to different engine planning). For example, the right hand have a different and smaller brake servo (brake assist) and greater pressure is achieved by different software to ABS pump . If you want, I could take a look to find the Part number and i case it is the same.

Just in case I will need a VIN  (vehicle identification number) for reference and comparison.

I hope this analysis helped a little.

PS: I hope that in this (translated) post, you found what you were looking for. Please let us know if you solved your problem.

Thank you very much, Kavouras. I'm russian, but now live in Greece (for 10 month only, so speak Greek only a little). I'm a member of audi club russia, and russian audi owners have the same problem also. 90% of audi dealers in Russia says that this is normal, but I think it's not. Other 10% of dealers consider this as a problem and say that the problem is exacly in pressure hose, like you told. They replase it to the new hose with bigger inner diameter and this solve the problem. From the other hand, people, who haven't done this replacement say, that thay already drive with such problem with 50-60.000 kilometers and more, and the problem don't become worse (nothing happens to the car). That means, if this trebbling of the stearing wheel doesn't annoy you, you can easily use your car. 

P.S. great that you have audi club in Greece also, so it will be a pleasure to meet someday for drink ;)

• Like 4

Thank you very much, Kavouras. I'm russian, but now live in Greece (for 10 month only, so speak Greek only a little). I'm a member of audi club russia, and russian audi owners have the same problem also. 90% of audi dealers in Russia says that this is normal, but I think it's not. Other 10% of dealers consider this as a problem and say that the problem is exacly in pressure hose, like you told. They replase it to the new hose with bigger inner diameter and this solve the problem. From the other hand, people, who haven't done this replacement say, that thay already drive with such problem with 50-60.000 kilometers and more, and the problem don't become worse (nothing happens to the car). That means, if this trebbling of the stearing wheel doesn't annoy you, you can easily use your car. 

P.S. great that you have audi club in Greece also, so it will be a pleasure to meet someday for drink ;)

Good information Igorko! :sSig_goodjob:

We are looking forward to meet you soon!!

Note that every Wednesday and every Sunday evening (from 19:00 to 23:00) we are open at Kallithea region (Athinas 6, Kallithea). If you have any free time, you are welcome to visit us. :)

You will find there our "house", where many members come, discuss, have fun etc. Also there, many DIYs take place!

I don't know how good is your reading Greek, but you will find a topic (click here), where we write announcements for our headquarters and impressions of other members who joined us.

Finally, if you prefer to write in English (than Greek), we have also a corner for the Foreign members (click here).

Feel free to create your own topic, write your thoughts, problems, opinion etc or even make a small (photo) demonstration with your car (if you like of course).

PS: always happy to help. :)

Edited by Kavouras
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Μαθαινοντας παραπανω το αμαξι μιας και το χω μονο 6 μηνες παρατηρησα πως μετα τα 130 km/h υπαρχει μιας μικρης ταλαντωσης τρεμουλο. Το παρατηρω αυτο οταν εχω κουμπωσει το gps στο παραθυρο που το βλεπω να τρεμει λιγο. Εκτος απο το παραθυρο τρεμει και το τιμονι αλλα και τα πεταλια. Επισης, πολλες φορες χανεται αυτο το τρεμουλο ακομα και σε μεγαλυτερες ταχυτητες πχ. 170 km/h.

Στο παρκαρκισμα δεν παρατηρησα κατι παραξενο ολα μια χαρα μου φαινονται και γενικα σε χαμηλες ταχυτητες ολα ομαλα και σταθερα.

Τωρα διαβασα αρκετα και σκεφτομαι τα εξης:

1) Φουσκωμα τα λαστιχα, πολλες φορες οταν ειναι στραβα το αμαξι σε πεζοδρομιο πχ τα λαστιχα απο την πανω πλευρα πιεζονται πολυ και φαινονται σαν ξεφουσκωτα..

2) Ζυγοσταθμιση.

3) Αλλαγη ελαστικων, η αλληθεια ειναι πως μερικες φορες εχει φαει αρκετα spins στην εκκινηση  :P

Tα service τα ειχε κανει ολα στην αντιπροσωπεια και εχει 98.000 χιλ.

Κατι τελευταιο, δεν εχω οδηγησει αλλο αυτοκινητο σε τοσο μεγαλες ταχυτητες μιας και ειμαι και μολις 19 ετων και σκεφτηκα οτι ισως ολα τα αυτοκινητα μετα απο καποια ταχυτητα σε εθνικη να εχουν ενα μικρο τρεμουλο λογο αεροδυναμικης, εδαφους κτλ.

Διαβασα πολλα για ηχους, για τρεμολους στο τιμονι και τετοια που δεν εχω παρατηρησει.

ΤΑ ΦΩΤΑ ΣΑΣ παρακαλω :)

Edited by George_7

Βγάλε το gps από το παράθυρο!

Για να σοβαρευτούμε τώρα,για αρχή δοκίμασε να κάνεις μια ζυγοστάθμιση στις ρόδες σου αφού έχεις πρώτα σωστή πίεση σε αυτά.

• Like 1

και ακόμα καλύτερα ζυγοστάθμιση που γίνεται με τις ζάντες επάνω στο αμάξι.......είναι λίγο πιο ακριβή αλλά σίγουρη λύση!Τα ελαστικά σου σε τι κατάσταση βρίσκονται?Πόσο χλμ έχουν?

και ακόμα καλύτερα ζυγοστάθμιση που γίνεται με τις ζάντες επάνω στο αμάξι.......είναι λίγο πιο ακριβή αλλά σίγουρη λύση!Τα ελαστικά σου σε τι κατάσταση βρίσκονται?Πόσο χλμ έχουν?

Για τα ελαστικα το μονο που ξερω αυτην την στιγμη ειναι οτι φαινονται ξεφουσκοτα. Για το ποσα χλμ εχουν δεν το γνωριζω..